Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Miles is Rolling over and almost sleeping through the night!

Miles is 12 weeks old, he will be three months old in 5 days and today he rolled over! I was thinking it would still be a while so I was shocked when I came out of the kitchen because he was screaming to see him on the floor on his back. He had almost rolled onto his side one time before but I didn't think much of it and thought it would be a while before he started rolling. I just checked the blog for Clara's rolling over post thinking this is way earlier than she did it but its only 10 days earlier than Clara. We also had another milestone last night, Miles slept from 10PM till 5AM!! He nursed at 5AM then went right back to sleep until 8:30AM. Everyone told us how lucky we were with Clara sleeping well but she's got nothing on this little guy!

Its also crazy to think that this is the week I started back to work when I had Clara. I remember thinking it was the hardest thing I'd ever done, leaving my little girl and I can't even imagine leaving Miles now. He's never been away from me for more than three hours and he's just started tolerating that the last couple of weeks. He use to cry most of the time if I was gone. He is a mommy's boy for sure! Miles still hasn't taken a bottle and at this point probably won't. We weren't very diligent about trying early on and I definitely don't have time to pump with Clara to keep up with. So I guess I won't be getting any breaks for long periods of time for the next 9 months but that's okay. Its funny reading my old posts about Clara at this age. She was napping in her crib on somewhat of a schedule. Miles has yet to ever be in his crib. Life is so crazy with a baby and a two year old that Miles has to nap wherever he ends up; in the swing, bouncy seat, car seat, mommy's arms, on the floor, etc. And I have never timed any of his naps so I have no idea how long he sleeps. He is getting into a pretty good routine where he eats, then is awake for a little while then naps till the next feeding or until he gets woken up by his sister (which happens pretty often). Love this little guy so much!!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com