Clara also rolled over for the first time! My little girl is growing up, makes me want to cry. Grandma Jodi had been practicing with her all weekend on her rolling over manuevers but there hadn't been any action on her own. Then Sunday when we were packing up I layed her down on her blanket so I could finish packing and I look over and she is on her side. I watched her for a while and she was trying to roll all the way but her hand was in the way. Next time I looked she was all the way over and had even managed to prop herself up on her arms and was looking around at us. There was much cheering which may have scared her into never rolling over again but hopefully not.
Clara also had a random, I'm going to sleep all weekend episode. It must have been the sea air because she napped at least an hour each morning then 3-4 hours each afternoon. This little girl usually only takes 2-3 15-30 minute naps in the afternoon so sleeping a giant stretch like that is awesome!
Clara and Dad in downtown Wilmington on the boardwalk.
Ready for swimming! Aren't I the cutest baby ever!!
I'm not so sure about this.
Yup, definitely don't like it!







No comments:
Post a Comment