Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sweet little girl

Such a big girl!!

Hope only watches Clara from an elevated surface. If your nervous now, just you wait kitty!

Almost every picture I take of Clara has a blurred arm or leg in it, but I couldn't resist the smile in this one.


Clara and daddy early in the morning. Still has sleepy eyes.

Yes I did just roll over, how awesome am I?

Sleeping baby in her cocoon. We recently tried to ween her from the cocoon and boy were they a couple of VERY long nights. Both nights we finally gave in around 2AM. We decided it won't kill her to stay wrapped up a little while longer. This girl loves to be snuggled and warm!

Look at that big smile! I keep waiting for a giggle but it hasn't happned yet. We are so blessed to have such a happy baby!! That smile melts my heart every single day!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com