Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

13 Weeks

Clara had her follow up appointment with the endocrinologist this morning and weighed in at 12lbs and 24 inches. This kid is growing like crazy!! They said everything looked good with her thyroid, they just want to keep monitoring her. I have to take her tomorrow to get her blood drawn again... such a fun experience. I am going to demand this time that they take it from a vein and not prick her foot then try to squeeze an entire ounce of blood out of her little foot which they did last time.

Last night we put Clara in the exersauser for the first time. A sweet friend loaned it to us which was a huge blessing! I didnt think she was big enough yet but just thought I would try it out. She LOVED it. She couldn't stop starring at all the bright toys and she loved that she was standing up. Most of the pictures I took below are blurry because she was so excited and squirming all over the place. We are so fortunate to have such a happy baby who is always willing to try new things.


No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com