Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

April activities

We are finally having some warm days!


Summer concert series near our house has free face painting! Clara sat down on the stool and out of no where said I want to be a purple kitty cat like brown bear book. Well okay then. Definitely the cutest purple cat I've ever seen! (Mommy looks kind of rough because I went exercising that morning and never had two free minutes to get changed the rest of the day).


One of the many strangers Clara struck up a conversation with. No, we don't know these people. Our child is very shy.

Brian had a busy weekend moving mulch. Clara liked riding on top of it in the wheel barrow.


Oh my goodness does she look grown up or what!!


Doing a little painting. Now that I've introduced her to paint she refuses to use markers or crayons. Awesome.



Playing with our friend Hailey at Bass Pro Shop.




Brian and his friend Tim had daddy daughter dates and took the girls to the NCSU vet school open house. 

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com