Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Just an ordinary day

I ran across this awesome article someone posted on Facebook about being a stay at home mom. I read it out loud to Brian and there was a part in there where she talked about her crazy day and that her husband just thought she hung out with friends all the time and went to the park every day. Then Brian chimes in that he definitely feels like that sometimes. Don't worry, I quickly let him know that our time at the park is what allows his chdren to make it to 5:00 each day when he gets home and those friends are what keeps me out of the mental ward most days. 

So the next day I decided to send him a few texts...














The cleaning lady is a temporary measure that started when I was so pregnant I could barely function but I really don't see Brian complaining about getting rid of her anytime soon since I can barely keep the laundry done and we eat frozen food half the time. I might add that he did vacuum the whole downstairs last night while I went out with girl friends which is why I keep him around amidst his constant sarcasm. That and because regardless of the constant crazy that is my life now he makes the cutest kids ever and is a better dad and husband than I could ask for. 

When I got home he made a comment about how rough my day was. But the funny part is that really was a pretty decent day. Clara mostly listened to me and was extra snuggly. She fell asleep in the car so I carried her upstairs for her nap. As I lay her down in bed and crept out of the room I heard a muffled half asleep "luv you mommy, sweet dweams".   And that makes it soooo worth it.  

1 comment:

Paulinea said...

I feel kind of bad that I got such a laugh out of this post. Never a dull moment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com