Well Sunday mornings are pretty rough for Miles since he doesn't like to be without his mother for any length of time but yesterday tops it. A nursery worker actually shows up in our life class looking for me. It's funny, as soon as I heard a knock on the door of our class I knew it was about Miles. Yes, he had been screaming for an hour. Screaming so hard that his eyes were swelling and he was getting hoarse. Nice. So I pick him up and wait for dad then head to the overflow worship service. We are the first ones in there so Brian lets him crawl around up front and Brian proceeds to teach him how to climb up the stairs onto the stage. Awesome. So now all the baby gates are secured.
That afternoon we felt the first point coming through for his first tooth! So now we are on the Tylenol, teething tablet, and baby oragel regiment on top of Prevacid twice a day.
Then today he started saying momma!! Let's be real, we knew it was gonna be momma first with this little guy!








No comments:
Post a Comment