Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Clara's first day of Preschool!

Today is Clara's first day of 2 year old preschool. She was soooo excited and has been talking about it for months. She couldn't wait to take her pack back (not a typo and its to adorable for me to correct her) to school. I asked her these questions for her first day.

My First Day of Preschool

My teachers names are: Mrs. Pat and Mrs. Laura
My class is called: Teddy Bears
My favorite thing to play is: Mommy
My favorite color is: Blue
My favorite food is: Noo Noos (Noodles)
My favorite TV show is: Daniel Tiger
My favorite song is: Let it go (Frozen)
When I grow up I want to be: Make cookies
My best friend is: Jack and Lucy
Something I really like: Read books
Something I really don't like: Dinosaurs
Something I want to do this year: Play with Mommy




No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com