Better late than never... Christmas day pictures!
I'm pretty sure this was my favorite Christmas and I"ll probably continue to say that every year now that we have sweet kiddos. Last year Clara didn't entirely understand what was going on but this year she started to understand the idea of presents which was so fun to watch! We also talked to her about how this was because of Jesus' birthday and we sang many rounds of Happy Birthday to Jesus the last couple of weeks in December. Actually its now February and we are still singing Happy Birthday. Clara brought home an ornament for our tree that she made in nursery at church and it is definitely my most favorite ornament ever. I definitely cried when I pulled it out of her diaper bag and she says "Clara make" "baby Jesus". Having children definitely makes the Christmas story so much more real!
Brian and I tried to not go crazy with the presents since she also gets things from her grandparents and great grandparents. We also like the idea of doing three presents, just like the three wise men gave Jesus three presents. Brian and I got her a wagon, an art easel, some food for her play kitchen plus her stocking. In her stocking she got three Thomas trains, some new play dough and play dough tools, Christmas movies and bath fizzies. Watching her pull things out of her stocking was definitely my favorite part. Every time she pulled something new out she had this look of amazement on her face
Trying out the new wagon!!
New Shoes!
Dad cooked us a delicious Coca-cola braised ham!







No comments:
Post a Comment