Well Miles is going to be 11 months in 5 days but technically he's still 10 months so I'm gonna go with it! I did take the pictures a couple of weeks ago so its not quite as dated. Miles is my sweet, sensitive, smiley snuggle bear. The last two weeks Miles has started to do all kinds of new things! He has started waving, giving high 5s, and shaking his head no. He gives kisses, although they are usually open mouth, and I'm going to officially say he's walking since today he took 13 steps!!!
Miles is still awesome at playing by himself and loves to just roam around the house playing with toys and checking things out. He loves to eat and can put away an AMAZING amount of food right now. He can definitely eat as much as me at a meal! He loves fruit and meat but isn't a huge fan of vegetables. His favorite food is definitely apples! I found some apple flavored baby yogurt and I couldn't spoon it in fast enough! Miles nurses three times a day and drinks water from a sippy cup.
The last two weeks Miles has started to FINALLY sleep good at night!!!! He has slept all night 3 of the last 7 nights and only gotten up once most of the other nights. He still only says momma but I'm sure it won't be long before he says dad and Clara. He LOVES his big sister and she is a great helper with teaching him things and helping him when his push toy gets stuck. She loves to feed him puffies for snack and he thinks its pretty great too. Watching them interact more together is the sweetest thing! Miles has two top and bottom teeth and has gotten in trouble some for biting me on the shoulder when I'm holding him. When I tell him no no it breaks his little heart and he cries and cries. I think he's going to be our sensitive one.
Miles is wearing size 12 month clothes and will not keep a pair of shoes on. He is almost always bare foot even though its December because he immediately takes his shoes and socks off as soon as I put them on.
Weight: 18.4 lbs (8%)
Height: 28.5 inches (40%)
We love this sweet little boy and cannot get enough of his snuggles!!





No comments:
Post a Comment