Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

December in pictures (part I)

Picking out the perfect Christmas tree!

Clara got to stay up late and help decorate the tree. 

I had to spread the ornaments out just a bit after she finished. 

Our last day with daddy before he left for Germany for three weeks with work. 

A trip to Cameron Village to see Christmas lights and have some ice cream!

Sick little boy did a lot of sleeping in me and Gigi's arms. 

This girl can make some fabulous coffee!

Cookie making with friends from life class. 

Morrisville tree lighting with friends. 

Brian got to visit a castle in Germany. 

Making gingerbread houses at our neighborhood social!

Gigi and G-pa came to help out while daddy was gone. 

Clara LOVED going to look at Christmas lights after dinner. 


Clara had her mid-year appointment at the endocrinologist. I use to have to wrestle her and hold her down so they could measure her height. Such a big girl now! 

A little early morning pin the nose on the snowman. 


























No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com