Clara was so excited to feed the ducks. Except that these ducks have been fed a bit too often and so got a little too close. They tolerated it until this giant goose came up that was almost as big as Clara. They kept backing up and it kept getting closer and closer. Finally Brian grabbed Clara up under his arm and sprinted back up the hill. I think we will skip feeding the wildlife next time.
Sunday, August 3, 2014
Lake Pictures
This week I've been trying to get back to using my real camera (not iphone) more. The temperatures were absolutely amazing this week so one evening when dad got home from work we surprised him with a picnic. We went to Bond park and ate by the lake. It was a lot of fun and I got some pretty good shots of the kiddos.
Clara was so excited to feed the ducks. Except that these ducks have been fed a bit too often and so got a little too close. They tolerated it until this giant goose came up that was almost as big as Clara. They kept backing up and it kept getting closer and closer. Finally Brian grabbed Clara up under his arm and sprinted back up the hill. I think we will skip feeding the wildlife next time.
Clara was so excited to feed the ducks. Except that these ducks have been fed a bit too often and so got a little too close. They tolerated it until this giant goose came up that was almost as big as Clara. They kept backing up and it kept getting closer and closer. Finally Brian grabbed Clara up under his arm and sprinted back up the hill. I think we will skip feeding the wildlife next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment