We've been doing some art projects lately. Stickers are Clara's favorite so every picture has to have stickers on it but she will paint or color for a little while. And yes that is a tattoo Clara has on her arm from her buddies Titus and Oliver. Its supposedly temporary but I think we are going on 2 plus weeks and the thing isn't even faded.
Clara and daddys built a tower with her blocks. Brian is now called daddies and I'm mommies. Always plural. It makes me laugh.
This is the giant mess I made when I left a box of crayons on top of the toaster oven. Luckily it came up really easily using an iron and a rag to transfer the wax.
Clara has amazed us with her new words the last two days. Last night we were in Lowes and Clara started repeating some words and making the same hand gesture over and over again. Brian and I could not figure out what she was saying. We kept asking her to say it again and again which she did, with the same hand motions each time. Then it occurred to me that it was a song and as soon as we figured that out I could clearly tell she was saying deep and wide. But I've never taught her that song I kept telling Brian and he had never even heard of the song. We figure it must be one they sing to her while she is in the nursery during bible study. That just amazes me because she can't have heard it more than a couple of times!
We've also been working on teaching Clara her numbers but haven't gotten her to say more than one, two for the last couple of weeks. Every time we go up and down the stairs I count them for her. Well tonight at dinner out of the blue she counts from one to nine. Brian and I almost died! Then tonight when we were putting on her pjs we asked her to do it again and she counted to twelve completely on her on! This kid amazes me!









2 comments:
Put some rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and run the tattoo if you want it off.
Hey, you know you don't have to cover the entire dining room with towels - it's just watercolors. :-)
Post a Comment