Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Fall festival pictures

I'm quite behind on my pictures and blogging. I kept telling myself I was going to edit her Halloween pictures before I put them on here. Since its almost Thanksgiving I guess we will just give up on that idea and post what I've got. Clara got to go to two fall festivals again this year. One at Brian's work and one at church. Although she loves doing the bounce house at PlayNation she just screamed when Brian tried to do any of the bouncy stuff with her at the festivals. I think all the kids and so much going on was a bit overwhelming for her.

I'm pretty sure Clara's favorite thing was the butterfly she got painted on her arms. She talked about them for days, even after they had washed off.

Daddy did a little sumo wrestling!





My little Dalmatian watching the ponies. We waited in line for 20 minutes so she could ride the ponies only for her to start screaming when we tried to sit her on them when it was her turn.




Mimi and Pop Pop came to visit and help carve Clara's pumpkin.

Clara was very interested but would not touch the inside for anything!

I love her smile!!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com