Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

One more week

After today I only have one more week of work!! So excited!! I know Clara is gonna miss her friend Macie but at least she won't have to get up at 6:30am now. Clara has been doing so great with her sleeping this last week. She has been napping well and has almost slept through the night 3 of the last 5 nights!! Last night was the longest stretch ever, from 7:30pm to 5am. I didn't even do a dream feed because after I got her settled and bags packed for the next day I went to bed too.

Tomorrow is Brian's last day of school ever. We are so proud of him!! He is gonna skip graduation since it isn't until Dec. so I guess he will officially become an Electrical Engineer sometime in Aug via the US Postal Service. Regardless we are celebrating tomorrow with homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream and creme brûlée. That is what he requested. Apparently we get to forego dinner and go straight for desert.

And what you have all been waiting for:

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com