Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Clara's first cereal!

Clara got her first taste of cereal last night.  We were going to wait until 6 months but after two weeks of her getting up multiple times a night to eat we thought some solids might help. Plus 6 months is only a couple of weeks away! Crazy! And solids certainly did the trick. Clara slept all night last night!! Woohoo! I think I had forgotten what it felt like to be rested. Below is a video of Clara's first cereal. I downloaded windows movie maker and tinkered with it this afternoon. Kind of fun actually. The movie isn't super exciting but I know the grandparents and great-grandparents will love it. Last night Clara didn't really know what to do with the food and mostly spit it out. Today I gave her some at lunch and by the end she was doing pretty well swallowing it. Love watching this little girl grow up and learn new things!


No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com