Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend on the Go!

On Saturday, Brian and I took his family to the Museum of Natural Science to see all the cool stuff they have added with the new addition.  We were really impressed. I can't wait till Clara is big enough to enjoy it all!



Arghhh...

The one thing Clara loved at the museum was the fish!! There were several different fish tanks and she loved watching the fish swim around. I was really surprised at how long they kept her attention.

It was a fun trip but rather exhausting....



I think the family liked Lilly's Pizza too!


After pizza we went upstairs to the little shop in NoFo.  I want EVERYTHING in that place!! They had these adorable little hair clips with flowers made out of felt. I've put these on my to do list once I'm no long employed.

And, speaking of unemployment, I gave my 3 week notice at work today!! Woohoo!! As of August 10th I will be a full time babysitter, house keeper, cook, menu planner, event planner, gardner and whatever else I can manage to fit in my schedule. I can't wait to be with my Clara 24/7!!! Oh my goodness I love that little girl like crazy!

And speaking of little girl, she is finally back on her schedule and sleeping all night except for a 3:30AM feeding. I am soooo greatful because I'm not sure how many more sleepless nights I could have managed.We took her to the doctor last thursday and it was a complete disaster. Our usual doctor wasn't there so she had to see the CNP who promptly told us I wasn't breast feeding Clara right, she wasn't sleeping good because she was still in her pack n' play and about 10 other things I was "doing wrong". She cleaned a bunch of wax out of one of Clara's ears and said it had some fluid in it but wasn't infected. She had Clara's blood drawn because of her hypothyroidism and scared us to death about that. So the next day we went back and saw our usual docotor. I had a few things to tell him about his CNP too!! The doctor checked her over really well and said it could have been some fussiness from her shots the Friday before or just her age because they reach a point where they start getting some anxiety at being away from mom. He was thoroughly convinced there was nothing wrong with her other than that. Well that would have been nice to know before your CNP scared the crap out of us!!! He did say it was probably time to ween her off the swaddle and paci because its easier to do it now before she starts to develop dependencies. So we are going to work on those two things once I stop working. We did move her into her big girl crib in her own room this weekend. She did great although it is a huge pain to have to go get her and feed her in the night now.


No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com