Well I tried to take some pictures of me and Clara last night in her pretty red dress. We weren't terribly successful. This girl has gotten crazy active the last couple of weeks! She really likes to touch your face now. Nose, mouth, chin, ear (have to watch the earring!).
Can you pat your head and rub your belly? Cause I can!!
Last night Clara was crazy tired when we got home and ended up going to bed at 6:30PM. The last two nights before that she had cried when we put her to bed so I was worried what was going to happen but she ended up passing out when I fed her and I couldn't get her to wake up for anything, not even long enough to burp her. Can't say I was terribly upset about that since she had been cranky ever since I had picked her up that afternoon and my nervers were pretty shot by then. Brian and I had decided that it was going to be the night that we let Clara cry for 10 minutes before we went and soothed her back to sleep if she woke up in the middle of the night, with the exception being her 3ish AM feeding. Well she must have heard us say this because she only woke up once and that was to eat!! Its amazing how much better you feel the next day after you got a decent nights sleep! She did wake up 30 minutes before our alarm went off but really I can't blame her for that since she had been sleeping 11.5 hours at that point! So I'm saying lots of prayers that tonight we have a repeat performance!!






No comments:
Post a Comment