I'd say Clara loved her first vacation. She did great at both the pool and on the beach. The pool was a bit easier because I didn't have to worry about her getting sand in her eyes or splashing salt water in her face but I think she enjoyed both. I'm pretty sure she will sleep all day at Kristi's today she is so exhausted! I came home with an ear infection... what in the world! I thought only little kids get ear infections, not to mention that I've probably only had 2 my entire life. I got some antibiotic ear drops this morning so hopefully in a couple of days I'll be able to ear out of two ears again. Its no wonder kids get so fussy when they get ear infectections... they hurt!! Here are some pics from the end of our vacation.
Clara and Papa spent a lot of time together while the rest of us were on the beach. We really had to twist his arm to get him to stay in and watch her! HA!
Me and Cat decorated Clara's stroller for the parade! Brian duck taped my umbrella to the car seat. Yup, you can use duck tape for anything! The giant umbrella made it a little difficult for short people to steer the stroller, but I only ran over one or two people.
Clara did great for the 4th of July parade!!
Looking very festive in her 4th of July dress. A hand-me-down from her twin cousins. Thanks Paige and Alyssa!
The festivities were pretty exhausting. This became a pretty popular napping spot. Brian threatened to try out Papa's lap too since Clara seemed to fall asleep every time she was there.
Clara also brushed up on her nursery rhymes. She loves books all of a sudden!
No comments:
Post a Comment