Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

16 Weeks!

Here we are, 16 weeks and I can't believe how fast its gone so far! My appetite is now completely back to normal, I even ate tuna salad this week! The baby still doesn't appear to be a huge fan of any type of Mexican food but I can deal with that. I'm still not having any cravings per say but I am wanting red meat a lot more than usual, probably because of the iron. Brian and I are counting down until we find out the sex, only 10 days from now!! Our glider that we ordered from Babies R Us came in and..... I hated it. The color was not the same as the swatch in the store and overall I just thought the chair looked cheap (which it was not!). We had special ordered the fabric so we weren't sure if they would let us return it but Brian called and they said as long as we had to receipt we could bring it back. Well Brian brought it back that very night and the new crew working proceeded to tell him that it was not returnable since it was custom order. Brian told them he had called earlier and after a long ordeal they did let us return it (Thankfully!!). I probably would have cried if I'd had to keep that chair but the Lord was looking after us! So now we have ordered another chair from Costco. It was one I had looked at originally but we can gone with the BRU one because we actually got to sit in a similar one at the store. With Costco they only have them available online, but luckily they allow you to return them to the store (I checked!). So hopefully next week our second glider and ottoman should arrive and I'm hoping we will love this one!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com