Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

12 Week Picture



Well, I hate this picture but since it was more than a week ago I guess its too late for a re-do. As you can probably tell I can't wear any of my regular pants or skirts anymore. Luckily some sweet friends have loaned me some maternity clothes and found some things for me at consignment sales. I'm finally feeling a little bit better and am able to eat more than rice and potatoes which have been my staple foods for the last 3 months. Last night I even cooked chicken without feeling pukey which is a HUGE accomplishment! I'm pretty sure Brian was excited to eat something for dinner that didn't come out of the microwave!


This weekend I finished reading my first baby book. In the first chapter it says that a newborn may have 5-10 poopy diapers a day! I guess we are gonna need to buy stock in pampers for the next couple of years! I've got 9 more books to read before this baby gets here so I guess I better get on it. It is however very difficult to put down a Preston and Child murder mystery to pick up a book about poop and spitting up!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com