Today was my 14 week checkup and little peanut is doing great. They checked the heartbeat and it was 152bpm, apparently right where it is suppose to be. We booked our next appointment for October 10th which is when we have our full ultrasound and find out if its a boy or girl! We can hardly wait! Here is my 14 week picture. Brian was making me laugh so it looks like I have a squinty eye, just ignore that.
Last night I had my first prenatal water aerobics class. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed getting to be around so many other pregnant ladies. The water in the pool was FREEZING but once we started moving around it didn't feel too bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You look great! I am not going to read your complaining about your picture for the next 26 weeks, so knock it off!
It's hard to tell how much your belly has changed in the black dress, but you look beautiful.
I look forward to the next pic and definitely the next doc appt!!!!!
Post a Comment