Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

We spent Easter weekend at the beach house with my family. It was a nice relaxing weekend with some bad weather, but that was just an excuse to nap! My Dad and Brian beat me at Rummy about 20 times and we did lots of eating!! On Friday we looked out the window and there were dolphins in the sound behind our house. I don't think I've ever seen that many in our canal! They were playing and chasing fish for about 10 minutes right in front of the house, it was pretty awesome!


One afternoon we drove to the end of the island where the inlet meets the beach and there was a woman paddling with her dog. Too cute, I had to take a picture! I think if me and Abby were out there attempting that we both would have drowned!


This is the family just before lunch on Easter Sunday. I really wish I had gotten a picture earlier before church so that everyone wouldn't of had squinty eyes, but I didn't think about it. Maybe next year! Easter Sunday at our beach is really awesome because they have the service outside right by the inlet. Sometimes its hard to concentrate on the sermon when your thinking about all the bugs biting you, how hot its getting and hoping a seagull doesn't poop on your head, but all in all its really nice. 


The girls, all dressed up for a yummy Easter lunch at the club house! My mom said my necklace and belt didn't match but I thought it was fine. Now that I see the pictures, I'm gonna go with, maybe she was right (as moms always are).

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com