
This past weekend Brian and I went on a retreat with our church to Fort Caswell on Oak Island. The picture above which I snagged off the internet is the lodge we stayed in. The retreat was a lot of fun and something we will definitely do again. We got to meet lots of fun new people and play all sorts of great games. We also had some free time to walk on the beach and Brian played in a pickup basketball game. Throughout the weekend we heard some great gospel centered messges and came home trying to be more thankful toward one another for the everyday mundane things that we do. I also got a good book recommendation which I've checked out from the library called For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn. I can't wait to read it!


1 comment:
i've also got the 'for men only' book equivalent to the women one if you ever want to borrow it!
Post a Comment