Monday, April 25, 2011
Krispy Kreme
I think we can hands down say Krispy Kreme has the best doughnuts on earth!! I think one of the reasons they are so fantastic is because they are original to NORTH CAROLINA!! The first Krispy Kreme was opened in 1937 in Winston Salem, NC. Luckily we have a Krispy Kreme here in Raleigh that's open 24/7. One night a couple of months ago Sharon and I had a doughnut craving so we hit up KK at about 10:30 at night and it was packed!! 4 donuts, 1 pint of chocolate milk and 2 hats later we were two happy girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You know it is typical to buy a dozen doughnuts when you go to KK. As I first read it I thought you wrote you two ate 4 dozen doughnuts. I was going to have to post quite a different comment.
Mark, is that a dare??? Meg, I am so honored to make the blog! =)
Post a Comment