Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Project


Well, in case you don't already know, I have been knitting for a little over a year now. If you scroll down you will see baby Titus in a green hat that I knitted for him. I started when I found out Shelly was pregnant (3 months) and finished about 3 days before he was born (thank goodness he was late!!). Obviously progress in the knitting department hasn't been great. I have a half finished scarf at home in a purple color that I have decided I don't really like (I've yet to decide what to do with that) and I have one baby bootie almost complete but have kinda lost the zest to want to do another one (anyone know of a baby with one foot?). So I was thinking that maybe I should take up crocheting instead. Everyone says crocheting goes a lot faster and you can get a lot more product for the time you put in. Since it took me 6 months to make the baby hat, I'm all about being more productive with my time! Today I found a great baby hat that I want to be my goal for learning to crochet. I found it on Ravelry which is an awesome site for crocheting and knitting patterns. There is a group of ladies that meet in our lunch room once a week and crochet so I'm going to see if I can join them and get a few lessons. Wish me luck (I need it, my record with crafting projects isn't the best).

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com