Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

If you don't live in the South....




If you don't live in the South..... I'm so very sorry for you. Because today, March 18th it is 82 degrees outside!!!! I just took a nice long walk to soak up some sunshine.... it was fantastic! I did see one snake (it was a baby one but it still counts) which did take me down a notch on the hapiness scale because one snake means they are all out of hybernation, but still, not a half bad day. I'm super lucky at work because we are only a short little walk from Lake Raleigh which is beautiful this time of year. There are even 2 swans that have apparently gotten lost and now make Lake Raleigh their home. They seem a little out of place with all the canadian geese but maybe they like it that way. If your ever looking for a nice walking trail there is a great one here on centennial campus. It goes by the lake, through part of the university, through the frisbee course and ends up by the new golf course.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com