Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Miles is sitting up! And just had his first solids!

Its been a big month for Miles with sitting up and getting solids for the first time. Some days I think he loves the solids and other days I'm not sure if he is fussing because he doesn't like it or if he is fussing because I'm not shoveling it in fast enough. In the last two weeks he has gotten baby oatmeal, prunes, sweet potatoes and green beans. Clara has been practicing feeding him. He thinks its fun the first few times, then when he realizes the spoon is empty he gets quite upset. Clara quite enjoys having a real life baby doll to play with.


When you have a big sister you pretty much play with whatever toy she puts in your lap.





 What do you mean its all gone??

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com