Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Favorite Clara moments this week

These are brought to you courtesy of my two year old who is completely and madly in love with the movie frozen. 

Yesterday I hear her bedroom door open and little footsteps coming down the hall after nap. At the top of the stairs she stops then yells. It's coronation day!!!

A few days earlier I was in the kitchen and she got missing. I peaked around the corner and she was sitting on the floor with her back against the front door. I hear her say "Elsa, do you want to build a snowman?" 

Love this little girl!!

And for a non frozen moment, yesterday we went to the library and I hear her over in a different area talking to two older girls probably 9 or 10. "You should come see my baby brother." "Come over here with me."  So here she comes with the two girls who look a little confused but are complying. "Here he is right here."  "Isn't he so tiny and cute!!" "His name is Miles." "And this is my mommy, her name is Megan."

Oh my goodness how old are you Clara??!!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com