Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

December Part I

Clara got her second hair cut so she would look spiffy for our Christmas card pictures. We did lots of bribing and even then poor Megan, our hairdresser, was trying to cut hair on a moving target.


Clara's new favorite place to play is the garden tub. Its pretty convenient when I need to take a shower.

We had some friends come and stay for the night on their way back from Disney World. They have 4 girls so Clara was in heaven with so many people to play with! So sad they live all the way in Indiana. Clara and Eliza had a blast taking a bath together.


We had some super warm days in early December so we took full advantage with lots of outside time! Sensory play in the cornmeal bin turned into how big of a mess can I possibly make!








We had a game night at Jack and Lucy's house. Clara hasn't quite got her L's down so it sounds like Jack and Woocy. These are two of Clara's favorite people so we hear about Jack and Woocy a lot. Jack and Clara watched some Elmo before bed.

We had some family pictures taken on a morning when it was a whopping 35 degrees outside. Clara was not interested in sitting still as usual but the photographer managed to get some really good shots anyway which is kind of amazing. I am 31 weeks pregnant here with baby brother as Clara calls him. She loves to give baby brother kisses and tell people that baby brother is in there. I'm wondering how confused she is going to be when baby brother actually gets here.



































No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com