Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Big Sister!



For those of you that don't already know, Clara is going to be a big sister! As of today I am 16 weeks pregnant and finally not feeling sick all the time! Baby No. 2 is due to join us February 5th. You can definitely tell I'm pregnant! With Clara it took forever for me to show but not this time! Things are definitely different being pregnant the second time around. I haven't taken a single baby bump picture and its taken me a month to get the ultrasound pictures scanned so I could write this post! Hopefully my energy will come back soon so I can get a few things done before the baby gets here. I found out I was pregnant a week before we moved out of our old house. Talk about bad timing. The nausea hit just about the time I was suppose to be unpacking everything I own! There are still tons of boxes but we are slowly making a dent in things and getting stuff organized. Here are a few pic's of the new baby. We will find out the sex Sept. 11th!!






No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com