Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sitting up

Clara is about 85% at sitting up by herself. She still has a little trouble when she leans to the side to try and get a toy but she is getting better every day. So proud of our little girl!!

You will notice in the picture her little bandaid. She is still having to get her thyroid levels checked every 3 months. Brian took her today to get her blood drawn because it was more than my emotions could handle. Because she is so little it's hard to find a vein and often takes a couple of tries. I usually cry as much as she does and last time I almost fainted so it's Brian's responsibility from now on. I was definity home praying as hard as I could so I feel like I was doing my part. We are praying she outgrows this and doesn't have to continue taking medicine and getting blood drawn for the rest of her life.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com