Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Day at the park

Ever have one of those moments where you know you will hold onto this memory forever because it was almost perfect. Definitely had one of those moments today. Clara and I went and checked out a new park I wanted to scope out for her 6 month pictures and it was amazing. Fred Fletcher park you are now my favorite place in Raleigh. It was a perfect 78 degrees with a breeze and the park has the most lush green grass I've ever seen. Clara and I lounged on a blanket in the shade and she got to wiggle her toes in the grass for the first time. She loved it! I couldn't decide which picture was my favorite so I included them all. Is this girl a cutie or what!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Clara is doing great sitting up!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com