Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

38.5 Weeks

Ugh... I am such a slacker. I have about a million things I need/want to put on the blog and yet after being at work all day all I want to do is take a nap every afternoon. Its Friday so maybe I will be productive this weekend... don't get your hopes up. Yesterday I had my doctors appointment and I am 90% effaced and 2 cm dialated. The doctor said that is great progress, especially since its my first baby. I asked her if that meant the baby was coming soon. She said she could come tomorrow but she has also seen women walk around for 2 weeks like that. Not encouraging! Here is my last pregnancy survey! Thank goodness!!
How far along:  38.5 Weeks 
Total weight gain:  20 lbs (it would probably be more by now but the week I had the kidney stones I lost 2 pounds; now I'm back even where I was before that)
Heartbeat: 130bpm (the doctor said that was perfect) 
Maternity clothes:  I'm down to 3 pairs of pants and about 4 shirts that completely cover my belly. I can't wait to wear normal clothes again although I know that is gonna take some time.
Sleep:  I wake up about 4-5 times a night but I sleep pretty good in between so I guess I can't complain
Best moment of the week:  I've got 3 more days in this week... I'm hoping I can say the best moment is when I went into labor!!
Food cravings:  I haven't really had any cravings this week.... nothing really sounds appetizing at this point. I just eat because I'm hungry, not because anything tastes particularly good.
Food aversions:  Anything that will make my heartburn worse (which is basically everything)
Movement:  I feel her move a lot less now since she is basically out of room in there! She kind of rolls from side to side periodically and makes my stomach look completely lopsided.
Gender:  Girl
What I’m looking forward to:  Being a normal size again after this baby comes! Not feeling like I need a crane to get me up off the couch. Seeing that sweet baby face!!!
The first thing I want to eat after this baby is born is a delicious gooey over easy egg! Its one of my favorite foods and I haven't had one since June!!!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com