Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Maternity Photo Shoot

We got our edited maternity photos back and I think they turned out great! I must confess I was very hesitatant about getting maternity pictures taken. I wasn't sure I wanted too many photographs of me looking HUGE. Fortunately Jonathan convinced me that I wouldn't be sorrry I had done and it and I couldn't resist the price (FREE)! The photos were taken by JC Ward Photography who is fairly new and just building up his portfolio. He needed some maternity shots for his new website so he offered to do them for free, how awesome is that!! We quickly found out that Jonathan is very talented and he had some great pose ideas. I had hoped we could get a few outside but it was freezing and pooring rain so that didn't work out but the inside pictures turned out far better than I had imagined, plus most of them were taken in Miss Clara's new room! Its hard to pick a favorite but I think I can narrow it down to two. I love the picture with the little shoes on top of my belly. The shoes were mine when I was a baby and soon they will be Clara's! I think my next favorite is the one with me and Brian making a heart on my belly. I love the way Brian is looking down at my belly. He can't wait till his little girl gets here!!







No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com