
1. The pink ruffle curtains are from urban outfitters
2. The fabrics are from the Valorie Wells Nest collection
3. The rug is from urban outfitters, but I found a do it yourself tutorial online on how to make one from a plain Ikea rug so I might give that a try
4. The curtain tie back is also from urban outfitters
5. The polka dots are vinyl and I ordered them from mamabargains last week in white since we are painting the room grey. I'm only going to do an accent wall with the polka dots instead of the whole room.
6. The knobs that are going to go on the refurbished dresser are from anthropologie
7. The crib is from Ikea
8. The owl night light is from land of nod
9. The pom poms are a do it yourself project with fabric
There are also several other things that are going in the room that are going to be repurposed: a night stand and toy box from my sister's old apartment, a rocking chair that has been in the living room, a lamp that is in the spare bedroom that I'm going to paint and a quilt that my great great granmother made. Hopefully everything will all come toegether by March. Time is already moving too quickly!!


1 comment:
You do know you'll need more than one crib sheet, right??? (wink) Just something to keep in mind for those times in the middle of the night when you have to change EVERYTHING on the baby and the bed...
Post a Comment