Well we are half way there! Baby girl is doing good and has started moving around a lot more! I felt her for the first time with my hand on the outside of my stomach on Saturday. She has done that twice now, always when Brian wasn't around of course, but I'm sure it will start happening more frequently soon. Here is my 20 week picture, taken inside because it was too cold to stand outside without my coat on! I'm definitely getting bigger!
Brian took a few close ups while I was getting ready and kept making comments like "geez" "wow" "huge". I've thought about smothering him with a pillow but it hasn't happened yet.
Here is an update on the survey questions:
How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5lbs so far
Total weight gain/loss: 5lbs so far
Maternity clothes? 90% of the time. I still have a non- maternity jacket that I can barely button that I wear and I can still wear my long sleeve t-shirts on the weekends. Other than that its all maternity clothes.
Sleep: Luckily I'm sleeping pretty good although I hate having to sleep on my side! I often roll onto my back while I'm sleeping and Brian has to poke me so I'll roll back over onto my side.
Best moment this week: Finally feeling baby girl move on a daily basis!
Movement: Several times a day I can feel her now.
Food cravings: None, really. I've been eating more fruit than usual but its not really a craving per say.
Gender: GIRL!
Wedding rings on or off? Off, but now that its cooler I could probably start wearing them again.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, eggs over easy, beer
What I am looking forward to: Brian being able to feel baby girl kick!
Name? We've finally agreed on a name but we are gonna keep it a secret until she gets here.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't sit on the floor unless there is someone else home to help you get up!
Milestone: We finally found a dresser for baby girl, all we've got to do is paint it! We also got the closet in the baby room cleaned out (not an easy task).


2 comments:
Megan you look so good. I'm so excited for you, there's hardly nothing better than feeling that little one moving around, except when you get farther along and you find yourself setting and staring at your belly for hours watching that little girl stretch and move. It's absolutely awesome. Love and miss you both, Mom K
You don't look this big in person at all. Kick Brian in the head for me because he said those mean things about you.
Post a Comment