Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Lots of Traveling!




Its been a really busy month starting with a trip to Savannah to go to the Savannah College of Art and Design Fasion Show which my sister had two outfits in (see pictures). It was a great trip, downtown Savannah is BEAUTIFUL and I would highly recommend visiting if you haven't been there.

Soon after we got back from Savannah, I left for Maryland for a week with work and Brian left for Indiana to visit his family. He also went to the Indianapolis 500 which he goes to every year with his step-dad and had a wonderful time!

I also found out today that I'm going to Santa Cruz, California with work in a couple weeks so I'm very excited about that! God has been so faithful in answering my prayers in regards to work. For a while I was not enjoying my job and wasn't sure its where God wants me to be. But the last month has been much better, I've been able to go on several trips and learned so much! I think God was just reminding me that I need to be more diligent in prayer and he will answer.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com