Brian wanted me to make sure and write this down for us to remember even though it was months ago.
So last summer Clara was very disturbed that the cows on Pop Pop's farm just pooped all over the place. A few days later she told me she had a great idea! That we could get a really big box and teach the cows to poop in it like Hope poops in her litter box. I thought that was pretty creative but we told her that there were a lot of cows and that cows poop a lot so the box would get full really quickly. We didn't hear anything else about it for a couple of months then one day in the car she says, mommy remember my idea where the cows poop in a box (this comment was completely out of nowhere). Yes I said. Well, she says I have a better idea about that. How about we put a drain on the box and connect a pipe to the drain so that the poop can come out and it won't fill up.
At three years old this kid was blowing our minds! I can't wait to see what 4 brings!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment