This girl is getting so big!! She was so excited to go back to school today. She walked right on in her class and I had to stop her to even get a kiss! This girl is 3 going on 13 these days! She's quite the fashionista and likes to pick out her own clothes and dress herself. She'll be wearing a dress of course because seriously who wears pants or shorts?
Yesterday we had a story for the record books. It started with Clara telling me she wanted to go to the jumping place that morning. Since we didn't have any plans I told her we could do that but she would have to hurry because we only had an hour before we had to leave. After her refusing to get dressed then refusing to located and put on her shoes them protesting at pretty much anything else I asked her we finally got in the car only for it to be too late to make it to the jumping place on time. So I tell her we are going to have to do something else. She wants to know why and I explain that she didn't listen to mommy to get ready quickly and now its too late to get there in time. She then tells me that I'm a mean mommy and she is going to move to Mimi and Pop Pop's house and never ever come back. After much effort of keeping a straight face I tell her that if she leaves I won't be able to give her hugs and kisses when she gets hurt or tuck her in to bed at night or give her kisses. And won't you miss me? No I won't and Mimi can do all those things for me. Well then...
Today was also Clara's first ballet class at the community center. We got her all dressed up in her leotard, ballet slippers and of course a bun in her hair then daddy picked her up to take her to class. Talk about one excited little girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment