Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

18 Weeks with Baby No. 2

Today I'm 18 and a half weeks with baby no. 2. I finally got around to Brian taking a picture of me and my ever growing belly today. Its not glamorous but it takes a lot for me to get looking glamorous with Clara to keep up with. We also took a trip to the park after nap time. I finally broke out my real camera for the first time in months (the last pictures that were still on the camera were from May...) My iphone camera is just way too handy but I need to do better about taking the Nikon with me places because there is absolutely no comparison in the picture quality. Plus I paid a small fortune for it swearing I would use it every day when Clara got here.... ooops. The exposures aren't the greatest (its been a while) but by the end I got a great pic of Clara and Dada.










No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com