Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Clara at the park and on the train

On Saturday we took Clara to the park across the street from our house. Its so awesome to live right beside a park. I know we take it for granted and don't use it nearly enough. The weather was so beautiful on Saturday so we decided to let Clara try out the baby swings at the park. She was a really big fan!

Clara and Mimi

Clara and Grandpa



Loving the swing and squealing with happiness!

Mama decided to join in on the fun.

Next Clara rode on the duck which was fun until she bumped her lip. Luckily she's a tough little girl and gets over her many injuries very quickly.


4 generations!! 

I thought this was an awesome picture idea but Clara was too distracted by the leaves. I think she only ate one or two. 


After the park we went to the mall so Clara could ride on the train. I didn't think she would care being that she is only 8 months old but she loved it. She also got to ride in the little blue car. It was so amazing because we sat her in the car and she immediately grabbed hold of the steering wheel and started turning it back and forth. Its so amazing the things she picks up just watching us!








No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com