My friend Cheryl took this picture at Pullen Park on the carousel. I know an ostrich isn't very Christmasy but I thought it was a fun picture. I also finally pulled out my Photo Shop Elements and did some editing. Brian got me the new software in June and I hadn't even used it once! I know, such a slacker!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Christmas Card
For those of you who didn't receive a Christmas card, I apologize. I'm not sure where my brain was when I was ordering them but I didn't order nearly enough! I only got a card to about half the people I would have liked to have sent one to but I guess I'll just have to do better next year. So for those of you who didn't get one, here is the picture we used.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment