Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Picture from 26 weeks

I'm a little behind on pictures but here is one from 26 weeks. A friend of mine took some pictures of us at Pullen Park to use for our Christmas card (which are all currently somewhere in UPS never never land). This was one of my favorites other than the one we used for the actual card. 


This past week I was in Texas with work. It was a perfect 80 degrees every day we were there and I had some of the most terrific Mexican food ever! We think our pot lucks are good, we have nothing on the hispanic people!! I got to try two new dishes which were terrific, chorizo beans and pazole, not to mention the homemade tamales. Thank goodness I don't get food like that more often because I would be MUCH bigger! We also had some delicious, fresh, right off the tree grapefruits! I've been eating lots of citrus to try and bump up my vitamin C because I'm pretty sure a guy on one of our flights had the plague.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com