We started vacation off right with a fantastic Thanksgiving meals. Brian made a homemade pumpkin pie for dessert which was just as delicious as it looks! Traditionally the Willis clan eats chocolate for dessert and there usually isn't a pumpkin pie which Brian has been disturbed by the last few years so this year he made his own! He was even sweet enough to make a gluten free crust so I could have some too.
We also did some off-roading since Papa just bought an awesome 4-wheeler. No-one would go more than about 5 miles an hour with the pregnant woman on there but it was still fun. Here's a picture of mom and dad on it.
The guys and my sister Catherine got in a little target practice in an old sand pit.
Papa started us off by polishing off a few Mountain Dew cans.
I'm pretty sure dad did some shooting too but I didn't get a picture of him. I just got to take pictures this year, no shooting for me but next year I won't be 6 months pregnant so watch out!




No comments:
Post a Comment