This past weekend Brian and I went bike riding on a greenway near our house. Its really close and we didn't even know it was there until about two weeks ago! We had a great time bike riding and seeing all the great scenery along the greenway. Hopefully we will be able to do it more often. I love exercise that is also fun!! Plus I look super hot in a walmart bike helmet LOL!Let me know if you want to join us!! Brian has a hitch that goes on his jeep that would probably hold 3 or 4 bikes. If you haven't ridden your bike since high school (like us) you will probably need to go to walmart and get some new tubes for your tires because they will be dry rot. I'm sure Brian would lend out his tire replacement services if you need help =)
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment