Last week I was in Tucson Arizona for a lab inspection and was totally surprised at how awesome a place it is!! The city was really fun with a great strip of restaurants going through one side of the University. The Sonoran desert was also a huge surprise. I hadn't expected it to be soooo beautiful!! Its surrounded on three sides by bright red mountains and the cacti are huge!! We did encounter a rattle snake (and yes I freaked out) but he was a gentleman, warning us he was there, then getting out of the way. You must put Tucson on your places to go list!!!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Last week I was in Tucson Arizona for a lab inspection and was totally surprised at how awesome a place it is!! The city was really fun with a great strip of restaurants going through one side of the University. The Sonoran desert was also a huge surprise. I hadn't expected it to be soooo beautiful!! Its surrounded on three sides by bright red mountains and the cacti are huge!! We did encounter a rattle snake (and yes I freaked out) but he was a gentleman, warning us he was there, then getting out of the way. You must put Tucson on your places to go list!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment