
This weekend was me and Brian's first anniversary! Its crazy to think that we've been married a whole year and yet I can hardly remember my life without him in it! For our anniversary we went to the beach house for the weekend and just relaxed. It was fabulous! The only thing we had planned all weekend was dinner saturday night at Rafaellas in Wrightsville. That is where we had our rehearsal dinner, so it was nice to be able to go back. The food was delicious! We also got our wedding topper out of the freezer, but unfortunately it wasn't very good.
We took the dogs with us even though I was informed your suppose to leave the children at home =) But they love the beach SOOOOoooooo much we couldn't leave them. We took them for a walk every morning and evening and Abby chased her ball while Lexie chased the seagulls until they were too tired to walk back to the house. I'm pretty sure they are going to sleep until Friday! We are so lucky to have dogs that mind so well. Sunday afternoon I looked out on the porch and noticed, we forgot to put the gate up and it had been probably 2 hours since we had come in from the beach! When I walked outside Lexie was laying under the table asleep but Abby was gone! So I run down the stairs yelling for her like a crazy person and she's laying in the grass at the bottom of the stairs looking at me like I'm an idiot. Clearly they like us enough to want to stay around!
Also, when Brian and I discuss if we want to go for a walk we have to spell it out now because the girls know what it means and they start barking and jumping up and down and flipping out until you take them! Even if you were just talking casually and said the word walk!!
We took the dogs with us even though I was informed your suppose to leave the children at home =) But they love the beach SOOOOoooooo much we couldn't leave them. We took them for a walk every morning and evening and Abby chased her ball while Lexie chased the seagulls until they were too tired to walk back to the house. I'm pretty sure they are going to sleep until Friday! We are so lucky to have dogs that mind so well. Sunday afternoon I looked out on the porch and noticed, we forgot to put the gate up and it had been probably 2 hours since we had come in from the beach! When I walked outside Lexie was laying under the table asleep but Abby was gone! So I run down the stairs yelling for her like a crazy person and she's laying in the grass at the bottom of the stairs looking at me like I'm an idiot. Clearly they like us enough to want to stay around!
Also, when Brian and I discuss if we want to go for a walk we have to spell it out now because the girls know what it means and they start barking and jumping up and down and flipping out until you take them! Even if you were just talking casually and said the word walk!!


No comments:
Post a Comment